Saturday, November 03, 2007

Mom and Dad's Anniversary!

So my mom and dad had their 26th (!) anniversary the 17th of October. We had some Chineese food, a delicious cake and A LOT of fun! :D We gave them some money to go out and eat and have some quality time together. Hope they'll enjoy that!

Other than that life is still good. I'm working pretty much everyday (well, i do have weekends off), I work in home care and in a kindergarten. I usually work with kids who's 1-3 years old, they are SO cute!! I really enjoy working there even though it's draining some times. It takes a lot of energy when they're crying and fighting alot. But it's good, I learn to be patient..:)

Another thing I'm doing is COUNTING DOWN for my trip to Austin! It's only 15 days now! I'm so excited to see everyone! It will be a blessed time!!
Mom and dad :)
André (my little brother)

My little sister and Johanna (my brothers wife)
Looking at pictures from my mom and dad's wedding.
My sweet family!
My sweeter family!!


A beautiful sunset one evening.

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Per Oddvin Stornes said...

Det nest siste bildet...familien Veiberg i et noetteskall? Hehe... Kosa mej maks her nede! Hektiske daga, men bra! Litt annaleis her, enn det europa ej e vant til. SnakkasT! Blei Linda overraska da?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home