Saturday, October 13, 2007

Home again!

I'm finally back in the sweet country of Norway! I had an amazing time in England! I feel so privileged that I had the chance to go, I learned A LOT in just 20 days, it's like my head is full at the moment! There's so much to digest mentally, so much to think about! Wish you all could get a glimpse of it one time!
But we had some relaxing days in Easbourne, we truly we needed it. We just wandered in the town, looking around, enjoying life, eating all the time, spending a lot of hours at cafes and so on. We were in Brighton one day as well, it was a big city, but it was too buzy and crowded for us.. And guess what.. My next move is to go to Austin! I'm so excited about that, can't wait to see all of you! I know it will be a blast!!
Anyways, here are some pictures from my trip to England. :)
Mari Bente is enjoying one of our many coffee breakes at Starbucks! People playing in a cafe in Covent Garden, they were really good!! Christmas World at Harrods! Yes, it was in the middle of September.. crazy!!
London Eye Big Ben
Mari Bente and me
London by night!


A random poster at the Underground! ;)

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger brittany said...

Hey Sandi. I so glad you had fun in England! How long were you there for? Are you just visiting Austin or are you going to move there. I hope I see you at the Alumni Retreat. Love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home