Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello mate!

So i'm still in England, I really enjoy being here..! We have the whole weekend off this week, and I totally need it. So much information to digest and a whole lot of thinking going on. This school is not what I expected it to bem it's way better! If you wanna check out some of it you can go to http://www.ellelministries.com/.

Today we have been at the beach, we found out we needed some fresh air. It was a lovely walk, except all the sheep droppings all over!! There were just a few sheeps, but I guess they had some big portions of food! You just couldn't miss stepping in the wonderful, smelly brown dots here and there.. or everywhere..?.. ;) But the countryside is beautiful here. There are green fields as long as you can see, old brick houses with nice, cozy gardens. So yes, I really like being here!

Today we finished a puzzle of 1000 pieces.. MCA's, guess what it reminded me of?! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home